Monday, November 22, 2010

Design + Me = Love

This week is my parents 25th anniversary and all our family and friends gathered together to suprise them with a party. It was wonderful to have everyone together again. When parties or holidays are around these days, I try to take a step back to make sure appreciate what is happening at that time. This morning I began reflecting on how happy everyone was and from there my mind went into how happy I am in my life right now. Then of course, me being typical me, I began with questions! Am I where I should be in life, am I doing everything the way I would if I had a do-over? I know I am meant to be a mom and wife, was I meant to be a designer? Then I saw a beautiful room in this months Rue Online Magazine and realized I LOVE DESIGN more than ever. Next to family and friends comes design in my life and I wouldn't have it anyother way!

Rue%20Magazine%20Holiday%202010

Rue%20Magazine%20Holiday%202010

No comments: