Monday, August 9, 2010

ROYGBV!


Now that we have discussed putting color on your wall, let’s look at some beautifully designed rooms from the colors of the rainbow!



RED!
Photo Credit: Miguel Flores-Vianna, Elle Decor Magazine



ORANGE!
Photo Credit: Joyce Bradshaw




YELLOW!
Photo Credit: Google Image



GREEN!
(I am in LOVE with this Kitchen)
Photo Credit: Google Image





BLUE!
(Designed by Barrie Spang of Lee Meier Interiors)
Photo Credit: Barrie Spang





VIOLET!
Photo Credit: Roger Davies, Elle Decor Magazine



I also went shopping with a friend of mine in lovely Tremont this weekend and thought I would post all the colorful and fun finds!


A stunning colorful antique light!


Aren't they fabulous?!?!


I love how they displayed these colorful scarves!


Mr. and Mrs. Merlot



I need this dress!



The lovely Kim...I had fun, let's go again!

No comments: