Friday, August 27, 2010

TILE

I was going through some old projects this week that I have completed and found a photograph of one of my favorite homes. Unfortunately, my favorite part isn't represented in the photograph - a tiled rug. Similar to the one pictured below:



Image Credit ~ Tierra y Fuego

In my search online to find a tiled rug photograph I came across some beautiful tile designs. The tiled mural below looks real!


Image Credit ~ Artisan Surfaces

Can you beleive that fireplace is all tile!?!?

Image Credit ~ CIG



A tiled ceiling...lovely!

Image Credit ~ Bee-Boppin' the Boroughs


A fun take on a kitchen back splash...circles!

Image Credit ~ MGT


Of all the places in a home, I love a beautiful staircase. If done right, it could be majestic!

Image Credit ~ Tierra y Fuego


A more practical wainscoting for a bathroom!

Image Credit ~ Velvet & Linen


From a distance it looks like a stunning wall covering!!!

Image Credit ~ Dornob

What tile applications do have/want in your home? The possibilities are endless!

No comments: