Friday, August 20, 2010

R & R at a B & B!

I have been dreaming of staying at a lovely Bed & Breakfast for a nice long weekend so I began researching! These are my top ten in Ohio...Enjoy!!!

The 1861 Inn, Cincinnati:



A Georgian Manner, Hocking Hills:



Willow Tree Inn, Tipp City:



German Village Guesthouse, Columbus, Ohio



The Garden Manor, Columbus:




High Street Manor, Urbana:



Felicia's Guest House, Mount Vernon:



Whispering Pines Bed & Breakfast, Dellroy:



The O'Neil House, Akron:



A Water's Edge Retreat, Kelleys Island:


What do you think? My wedding anniversary is next month, I think I want to stay at one of these delightful B & B. Now I just have to decide which one!

I am sure there are many more Bed and Breakfast’s worth mentioning, if you know of any, please post!

All images are taken from each Bed & Breakfast website (see links).

1 comment:

lisaroy said...

wow- what beautiful options to choose from! I've always loved B&Bs especially when they are in such gorgeous homes. They all have gorgeous interiors so it would be hard to choose - Felicia's looks so bright and fresh and so unexpected in a B&B. :)